AntiRevoke VPN: If you are installing apps using AppValley VIP then you might know the pain of reinstalling the application whenever an application’s certificate got revoked. As we are installing most of the Cydia applications without jailbreak they stop working all of a sudden. Everyone including you & me going through the same and It is quite irritating to reinstall applications every week.
As there is an opportunity to solve this problem, developers actually did it. Yes, you heard it right now there is no need to worry about applications getting revoked on your device. There is a new application named “AntiRevoke” or “AntiRevoke VPN” which is aimed at solving the issue ones and for all. We heard about the AntiRevoke application last week and have been using it. The application does what it says.
- 1 What is ANTIREVOKE or ANTIREVOKE VPN?
- 2 How actually is ANTIREVOKE usefull?
- 3 Is It Really Safe to Use?
- 4 iOS Version & Device compatibility
- 5 Procedure to Download & Install AntIRevoke VPN without Jailbreak
- 6 HOW TO FIX ANTIREVOKE NOT WORKING OR ACTIVATING
What is ANTIREVOKE or ANTIREVOKE VPN?
Jailbreaking an iOS version is getting harder day by day and It lead to exploration of Cydia alternatives without jailbreak. Although there are several alternatives like AppValley iOS, TuTuapp, TweakBox etc and all of them work similarly. They make use of developer certificates which helps users to install third party applications on iPhone/iPad.
Apple can cancel or revoke the certificates anytime. Previously users need to reinstall the applications every week as certificates get revoked every week. To solve the issue once and for all AntiRevoke VPN is developed. All the app does is block all outgoing/incoming connections to Apple Servers which checks the certificates of the applications.
After installing the application you can sit back and relax as there is no way your application is going to get revoked and you can use the application as long as you can. There is one thing you need to keep in mind is that the application can only help certificates from getting revoked and it can’t help you download applications without Jailbreak.
How actually is ANTIREVOKE usefull?
If you are stuck on a non-jailbreakable firmware then you might be installing your favorite tweaks using third-party applications. Recently I downloaded AirShou Screen Recorder using AppValley and it got revoked. I reinstalled the application and I had AntiRevoke VPN installed previously. It’s been more than a week and I am using the application without any revoke issues.[quads id=5]
Although there are several methods to do the job AntiRevoke is one of the easiest way to do so. The application installs a profile on your device which will take care of all your applications which are getting revoked constantly. If you are using any installers like Cyrus Installer, TweakBox, AppValley etc then you can use AntiRevoke with the applications you installed from them.
Is It Really Safe to Use?
We are using the application and it is safe to use. The only thing this application does is blocking all connections to “OSCP.APPLE.COM” server so that the applications won’t get revoked. So there is nothing to worry about and the application is safe.Currently, there are hundreds of users using the application and no complaints against the same till date. If you encounter any issue then do let us know via comments below so that we can look into the issue and solve it once and for all.
iOS Version & Device compatibility
You can check all the compatible firmware and devices which can run the AntiRevoke application without any issues.
- All beta versions
iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2, iPad Air, Air 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch are compatible with AntiRevoke.[quads id=3]
If you are having a compatible device running any of the above-mentioned firmware then you can install AntiRevoke VPN on iOS. So let’s have a look at the procedure to Download & Install AntiRevoke without Jailbreak.
Procedure to Download & Install AntIRevoke VPN without Jailbreak
You can install AntiRevoke VPN with ease by following below steps. In case if you ran into any issues during the process then do let us know via comments below. So let’s dive into the process.
- Unlock your device and Open “Safari” browser.
- Now navigate to this URL “http://antirevoke.us”.
- Next, Select Install Profile. Now you will get a popup then tap on “Allow“.
- You will get an “Install Profile Screen” and Tap on Install which will install AntiRevoke profile on your device.
- You need to tap on “Next” on Consent page.
- Next, you will get a warning page don’t worry tap on “installi”.
- You need to tap on “install” once again for the last time and it will install the profile.
- One can verify the correct installation on the website itself. Navigate to the website and you can see “Enabled” on the site.
That’s it you have successfully installed & activated AntiRevoke VPN and if you are facing any issues then you can fix AntiRevoke not working issue as well. So let’s see how to fix AntiRevoke not working issue.
HOW TO FIX ANTIREVOKE NOT WORKING OR ACTIVATING
Some users reported that they are facing issues with the AntiRevoke. Majority of the reported that either activating issues or not AntiRevoke not working issue. You can fix it by the below method.[quads id=4]
- Open App Store on your device & search for “VPN Robot“.
- Install the application and Open it.
- After opening the application you will be prompted to add VPN Configurations allow the application.
- Now it will connect automatically and make sure it’s connected.
- Open anti revoke website and you can notice that it is enabled.
That’s it never delete the profile and make sure it is running always. In case if you are facing any issues then do let us know via comments below.